Last updated - by
- The applications for admission into the UDS has been opened for the 2019/2020 academic year
- Check-out all the details on how to apply below
Mode of Application for Domestic (Ghanaian) Applicants
All Ghanaian applicants for the 2019/2020 Academic Year admissions are required to use the UDS Online Admissions Portal. The procedure for the online application process is as follows:
- Make a payment of GH¢ 200.00 (two hundred Ghana Cedis) for the UDS E-Voucher at any Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) , Stanbic Bank and Ecobank branches throughout the country.
- The E-Voucher contains the PIN and Serial Number required in completing the online form.
- Access the online form by visiting our online admissions portal here soon after payment.
- Visit UDS online Admissions Portal here with a MasterCard or Visa to make an online payment of GH¢200.00 (two hundred Ghana Cedis)
- Print the advice slip for future reference.
- In completing the online form, students will be required to upload their most recent passport size photographs with white background and relevant certificates
- A completed form is not considered until it is submitted.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications. A form, once submitted, can only be viewed, but cannot be edited.
- Candidates are strongly advised to visit any Ghana Post EMS Office in the Country for assistance towards the return of the application documents (see VIII). Applicants are advised not to post the forms themselves. They should seek the advice and services of Ghana Post EMS.
- Applicants must print out application summary; attach results slips, certificates and all other relevant documents. These documents should be submitted in triplicates (three copies each) to the Senior Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs Section).
- The application documents as specified in (VII) above should be addressed to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar (Academic & Student Affairs)
University for Development Studies
P.O Box TL 1350
For further information or questions, please contact us through the following number (during working hours – 8am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday:
or send an email to:
Closing date for submission of applications is May 31, 2019 (April 30, 2019 for BSc Nurse Anaesthesia).Candidates should note that no applications will be accepted after the closing date.